Urgent Req RPA UIPATH Business Analyst- ( Certified)
NP max 60 Days
Location- Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad and Bangalore
RPA Business Analyst JD :
- 3+ years' experience as a Business Analyst or Process Owner in Finance and Accounting, Insurance, HR or ITO services.
- Minimum 1.5 years of BA experience in UiPath/RPA Implementation projects
- Strong understanding of RPA Technology and documentation practices
- Experience in using Visio & documentation tool to prepare Process mapping (Current & Future State), Workflow diagram, Low level process document
- Excellent logical and analytical skills to help define solutions for business problems
- Knowledge in maintaining Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Experience with UiPath partner products like ABBYY will be a plus
- Great verbal and written communication
- Strong process minded thinking, problem solvers/ solution oriented
- Experience in adapting to defined document templates and getting signoff from client on requirements
- Gathering requirements on RPA point of view and integration parameters
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Individual Contributors.
- Thinkers and analyzers - with the ability to engage with stakeholders to understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing business environments.
Salary: 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Athena Consultancy Services
We are hiring for It Industry
Contact Company:Athena Consultancy Services