Roles and Responsibilities
Role: OFS consultant
Notice Period: immediate: 1 month
- Must have 2+ years of hands- on experience in Oracle Field Service Cloud implementation, consultation and production support.
- Must have experience in core implementation, business architect, product support, technical architecture evaluation.
- Should have exposure to event driven / Kafka implementation
- Should have played a client facing role as a Technology Architect / Lead Consultant
- Should have worked in an onsite-offshore engagement
- Business process design using Oracle Field Service Cloud in the client landscape holding multiple applications.
- Requirement gathering and design activities for large complex field service cloud implementations which encompasses consultation on field service cloud best practices, best possible usage etc.
Technical Expertise in following areas:
- Integrations of OFSC with custom applications, mobile apps, home grown applications.
- Workflows & Business rules
- Message base scenarios/ template design
- Advanced Routing configurations
- Multi day activity setup.
- Configuration (including initial setup etc.)
- System Administration for resource setup
- Instance setup etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and SQL database management systems.
- The ability to multitask effectively.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelors degree
- At least 9 to 12 years of experience with IT
Desired Candidate Profile
Functional expertise and implementation/configuration experience in the following modules:
- Oracle Field Service Core Manage
- Oracle Field Service Mobility
- Oracle Field Service Collaboration
- Oracle Field Service Routing (Routing plans, re- optimization, adding custom fields/ filters for routing)
- Oracle Field Service Capacity (Capacity/ Quota Management)
- Oracle Field Service Forecasting
Perks and Benefits
Budget: 25-28 LPA
Role:Cloud System Administration
Salary: 10,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Athena Consultancy Services
Contact Company:Athena Consultancy Services