Global Network Security Engineering is part of the Core Infrastructure - Global Network Services organisation and responsible for providing global solutions to control internal and external network-based threats to Deutsche Banks IT Infrastructure. The Senior Network Security Engineer contributes to the delivery of standards and deployments of new network security designs, establishes best practices, and supports operational challenges or critical issues. He partners with other Senior Architecture leaders to align Security, Enterprises, Domain and Solution architecture.
The Engineer is responsible to identify solutions which reduces network security risks. He or she works together with the Network Security Engineer to engineer enterprise solutions which can be easily deployed and operated with automation as a priority. The Engineer is responsible to test and document the network security solutions before handing them over for Implementation. He is responsible for
- Architecture, Design, Governance and continues updates of Network Security documentation.
- Analysis and benchmarking of Network Security products .e.g. firewalls, network access control systems. Is able to document test results and make recommendations to the Team.
- Network Security Automation of Security products is a key responsibility.
- Is able to work in a lab environment, testing and documenting features before releasing for production use.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must - Network Access Control Engineering (NAC) – Preferably Cisco ISE, should be able to define ISE profiles used for device fingerprinting and a good knowledge of certificate-based Must NAC utilising 802.1x or same understanding with other vendors Forescout or Aruba
- Network Segmentation Engineering must have a good understanding on segmentation concepts.
- Desirable - Network Security Automation and orchestration with Ansible (desirable)
- Desirable - Unix / Linux administration ability to develop automation solutions leveraging SHELL, Perl, and Python scripts to increase operational efficiency. (desirable)
- Must Router/Switch Platform Engineering for Network Devices (Arista/Extreme/Cisco/Juniper)
- Desirable to have CISSP, CCIE or expert level certification in a relevant field.
Role:IT Network - Other
Salary: 20,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Athena Consultancy Services
Contact Company:Athena Consultancy Services