Shift Timings- 11.30am to 9pm
• Provides service specific expertise for Data, Foundation, and Systems Analysis to create comprehensive analysis specifications, and incorporate recommended updates to analysis based on review.
• Provides support to New client implementation (IS), an extension of services for a client (IS), or an enhancement of current services (BU).
• Ability to understand resources (tools, databases, associates) available to support self and team.
• Apply relational database concepts
• Assists with the deployment (or migration) of new system updates to the production environment;
• Responsible for converting client requirements into analysis artifacts, delivers clear analysis, test plans, and SOPs which accurately reflect the technical capacities of the system and address the requirements of the client.
• Provides support for a system production environment which includes the execution of workflow and defect management within the internal organization.
• Applies prior experience to deliver accuracy/completeness of Analysis and Test plans.
• May work on a global/virtual team and will partner with a variety of internal organizations.
• Transition Support.
• Ensures smooth transition to production;
Salary: 10,00,000 - 17,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Quality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Athena Consultancy Services
Its for it base company .
Contact Company:Athena Consultancy Services