Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will be responsible to provides BSS (Charging System) operation & Maintenance of any change or issue in the N/W. Trouble ticket handling 24X7 and handling customer issues.
Designs, plans and oversees installation and maintenance of BSS (Charging System Nodes), including Capacity Utilization and Capacity forecast based planning, Interface analysis, Memory Utilization, DB utilization, CPU utilization, and proactive planning to avoid any network impact.
Optimize contains parameter tuning, audits, handover of new solutions implementations/nodes etc.
Under Operations, Individual is responsible for ticket handling & 24X7 support for customer network.
- Good Understanding of Telecom Theories and Fundamentals.
- Good knowledge in Operation & maintenance of charging system.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Understand network and technology evolutions from IN perspective including converged networks.
- Relevant experience in IN domain with Exp on IN protocols like INAP, CAMEL, Diameter.
- Experience with IN Nodes like Minsat, EMA, EMM, SDP, CCN, IVR, VS, AIR, CRS.
- Good communication skills
Salary: 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Athena Consultancy Services