Please find herewith JD for Packet Core (L2 Support) Position is based in Noida.
The primary purpose is to take full responsibility of Technical Discussions / Self Initiator to Mentor peers for Competence Development / Process understanding and awareness / Audits awareness and follow ups / CR execution activities related to CORE Network.
The position responsible will be required:
1. To ensure troubleshooting, support handling on various Packet CORE nodes.
2. To work well within predefined system support guidelines and ground rules.
3. To ensure correct working methodology, Best Practices and Continuous improvements in Ways of Working for efficiency improvements and betterment in deliveries.
4. Execute system configuration related changes as per given access rights.
5. To ensure MSTOP Processes are followed in the Workplace.
B.E / B.Tech.in Electronics &
Experience in handling Multi-Vendor exposure (Cisco, Huawei,Ericsson) is advantage.
Technical and/or functional skills: [Performance & Characteristics of SGSN/GGSN Network Nodes].
Good Technical Knowledge of the specific CORE nodes viz. SGSN/ GGSN/ DNS.
Understanding of all Processes, routines activities and stakeholder management.
Good Expertise on GSM Protocols (i.e. SS7, ISUP, SIGTRAN, MAP, SCCP, Diameter)
GSM/GPRS/WCDMA/IN Call flows and Call scenarios, Multiple Test Cases, AT and clear understanding.
Good Exposure to Cisco / Ericsson SGSN/ GGSN/ DNS and other Packet Core Nodes of Different Vendors.Understanding and Awareness to 3GPP TS.
ATHENA CONSULTANCY (BHARATJOBS).
Our web site : www.bharatjobs.com
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Telecom Software
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
Athena Consultancy Services
Contact Company:Athena Consultancy Services