This is with reference to your cv in Naukri.com. We have an urgent opening for "Urgent Hiring for Strong Authentication for telecom mnc company for Noida
Position : IAM Operations Strong Authentication Operations Engineer
Following are the job responsibilities of Strong Authentication operations team
1. Operations team member will be responsible to fix the issues raised by strong authentication users.
2. Support team member will be responsible to manage the life cycle of the OTP tokens for different Ericsson Internal and External users.
3. Support team member will be responsible to assign hard tokens to users who had requested hard tokens.
4. Will need to do Account administration of different users comprising unlocking of the token, enable/disable of tokens etc.
5. Will also be responsible to import data file for the new token ordered.
6. Will have to take regular maintenance of Symantec Enterprise Gateway Servers.
7. Will have to review the security consideration in timely manner.
8. Needs to monitor windows servers having self-service portal running on those systems.
9. Candidate should be willing to work in shift based 24*7 environment
Following are the skills required for the support functions of Strong Authentication.
1. Operations team members should have knowledge of Authentication Solution Mechanism like Radius Server, AAA Mechanism.
2. Should have fair idea of cryptographic functions performed on the data and understanding of the sensitivity of the data to be secured over communication channels.
3. Basic understanding about Windows Active Directory (IIS preferably), Solaris and Linux Servers.
4. Should have been part of Incident management, might have worked on ticketing tools like ITSM.
5. Should have general understanding of Identity n Access management.
6. Might have clear understanding of Strong Authentication and multi factor Authentication.
7. Should have hands on experience on Symantec VIP planning and implementation
8. Should have experience on various Radius Authentication and Enterprise Gateway servers.
9. Nice to have experience in Securing Remote Access and improving web application Security with Symantec Multi Factor Authentication.
10. Should have hand on experience with Symantec VIP Migration and Integrations.
11. Should have hands on experience on day to day Administration of Symantec VIP.
12. Should have good communication skills.
13. Should be a team player.
Strong Authentication Team member developer is expected to have at least:
3- 6 Years of Professional Experience with Symantec VIP Access, Symantec Enterprise Gateway, Symantec Identity and Authentication Services
Good to have understanding of various Radius Protocols
Interview Mode: - Face 2 Face only.
If intetrested pls share your cvs with mentions current ctc/expectation/total experience/current location/notice periodASAP.
Thanks & Regards
Athena Consultancy Services
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Athena Consultancy Services
Contact Company:Athena Consultancy Services