- Sound knowledge of Information Security Management System
- Hands-on experience on analyzing event on McAfee SIEM, Force point DLP, WAF, Checkpoint Firewall, Mcafee Web Gateway and other Security Solutions and Experience on providing the guidance for raising the incidents for breaches incident process coordinators.
- Experience on handling L2 and L3 incident analysts
- Experience on effective implementation of incident management process.
- Experience in managing Security Operations Center and Event Monitoring and Investigation.
- Responsible for Reports Generation, Review, and Analysis of potentially harmful security alerts.
- Managing and good understanding of McAfee SIEM and also responsible for performing health monitoring and troubleshooting of the McAfee SIEM Solution.
- Responsible for ensuring RCA of identified incidents and implementing corrective action against the reported information security incidents.
- Managing Incidents to resolution / closure.
- Candidate should be at least Graduate/ BE/ Diploma in Information Technology
- Company expects that the candidate for this position should be passionate, strong team player, self motivated, and focused on quality and timely delivery.
In addition, to be considered for this position preference will be given to the candidates meeting the following criteria.
- Strong command on English language is must.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills.
- Having analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with demanding deadlines.
- Knowledge of McAfee ePO, WAF, McAfee Web Gateway installation and Management.
- Highly motivated & self-directed and able to interact directly with cross-functional teams Strong work ethics and positive team attitude.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
Athena Consultancy Services
Recruiter Name:Karamvir Singh
Contact Company:Athena Consultancy Services