2. To provide technological leadership for all development projects and work with the service provider to ensure correctness of implementation, code quality, documentation and knowledge transfer
3. Debugging and providing solution to the production issues and supporting user requests for data or reports through queries or code
4. Responsible for L3 and L2 Support related activities
Functional 1. To interface with business to understand requirement for billing solution and translate that requirement to solutions and Work with vendor to plan, estimate the development effort for any development activity.
2. Work with vendor partners and team to plan, estimate the development effort for any development activity
3. Ensuring compliance to established governance practices for change management and deployment
4. Responsibilities also include reporting on progress of various indicatives as needed Customer Relationship Should be able to work with business users as well as with vendor partners to understand requirements and implement solutions Financial People Section IV: Key Performance Indicators Performance Measures Technical Functional Behavioral Section V: Job Requirements Educational Qualification - BE/MCA
- Any relevant certifications will be added advantage Technical Competencies - Strong expertise in Telecom domain/Billing/Rating/Invoicing and Billing Management
- Experience in implementation of OPA projects integrated with other products through cloud API
- Integrate the Policy Modeling projects with external applications and presentation layers.
- OPA connector framework, Determinations API, Configure OPA rules
- Uses Policy Automation Hub to deploy versions of policy models, administer user permissions and troubleshoot deployment issues.
- Knowledge of technologies such as REST, OAUth, OpenAPI etc
- Good to have Oracle Policy Automation Cloud Service Certified Implementation Specialist certification
- Experience in passive infrastructure billing is highly desirable Behavioral Competencies - Should be self driven and take initiative to improve the product platform.
- Should be a fast learner
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills
- All standard ATC behavioural competencies Language English Relevant Experience
(in Years) Minimum of 3 years Billing & Revenue Management experience
Required Candidate profile
Thanks & Best regards,
ATHENA CONSULTANCY (BHARATJOBS).
Mobile - 9717165050
email id - email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Athena Consultancy Services
Recruiter Name:Luna Mukherjee
Contact Company:Athena Consultancy Services