- With your strategic direction, you align the team to keep business well updated on the network health, strength, weakness, potential opportunities and also to align the KPIs and network improvement activities with business expectation.
- With sound people management skills, you collaborate with various strategic partners to achieve the set KPIs by ensuring the timely, error free reports, proper analysis, RCA and action implementation. Further, you ensure timely and error free closure of various signoffs by working with internal teams and partners for all technology and services. You create awareness among internal teams and trigger proper contractual classes like debit note, exclusion criteria etc, with all partners and technology.
- You work in close coordination with the business to address customer network complaints and recommend resolutions. You align the network activities as per the high value customer focus and drive the agenda with partners and internal stake holders.
- You work with a six sigma rigor and hence perform regular audits across all network services to ensure compliance and drive teams for implementing preventive measures and adopting corrective actions whenever required. You also ensure regulatory compliances and certifications as applied by TERM (Telecom Enforcement Regulatory Monitoring) and TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India).
Salary: INR 32,50,000 - 35,00,000 P.A. As Per Industry Norms
Functional Area:IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Technical Support Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have good experience in partner management or people management.
- Should have good experience in RF, Packet core quality part.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Athena Consultancy Services
Recruiter Name:Rukmani Karakoti
Contact Company:Athena Consultancy Services