- This function is expected to act as the representative for business, technical and functional requirements in the area of IP Packet backbone solutions to support both Mobile and Enterprise services. The function will define the optimal topology of the IP core network to meet a premium service level agreements and industry architecture for next generation IP networks; To evaluate network design and define integrated planning/implementation criteria and guidelines with partners for capacity management and dimensioning of the IP core network; Also would evaluate delivery of IP projects to designed SLAs whilst exploring the most efficient ways to deliver any new functional requirements placed upon the 2G/3G/LTE Mobile Network which includes but not limited to voice, data and other services.
- MPBN/MPLS Core Planning and Architecture designed to ensure Uninterrupted voice and data service delivery.
- Capacity planning - Perform adequate dimensioning, of all IP nodes, interfaces MPC/EPC related Nodes - in accordance with network growth and projections.
Salary: INR 14,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A. As Per Industry Norms
Functional Area:IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Technical Support Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have good exposure of IP/MPLS/MPBN planning & designing.
- CTC max will go upto 15 LPA. Kindly do not share your resume if your are drawing above 15 LPA.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Athena Consultancy Services
Recruiter Name:Rukmani Karakoti
Contact Company:Athena Consultancy Services