- Prepare and decide on the annual preventive maintenance plan.
- Revisit the frequency of the maintenance plan.
- Prioritize the PM plan and ensure adequate resources are available for its compliance.
- Prepare the breakdown analysis report after thorough analysis and suggest corrective and preventive action plans to minimize recurrence.
Break down hours in textile.
No of Equipment Break down.
% Adherence to PSM ring cleaning schedule.
- All rolls produced in textile confirm to quality output from machines.
- Ensure 100% spindles are available for production at the right quality.
- Immediate closure of audit findings through a prioritized approach.
No of idle spindles in twisters.
No. of quality related audit findings kept open.
- Completion of Task and Theme, capexes on time.
- Review the adherence to the ISO: 9002, EMS 14001 and OHSAS related standards and modify significant risks and aspect impact scores if required.
- Ensuring abnormalities related to textile equipments are eliminated.
No of capexes completed (Planned vs actual).
No of Non-conformities related to standards and audits kept open.
- Providing OJT to the team.
- Developing Standard and work instructions.
- Identifying training needs for the team.
- Improve visual displays to provide awareness on abnormal work practices.
- Improving Skill level from III to IV quadrant in the skill matrix.
- No. of technical standards/OPLs developed for training purposes.
- No. of kaizens carried out on skill level enhancement.
- Prepare the R & M budget for textile.
- Review the budget on monthly basis.
- Monitoring Spares consumption for controlling R & M expenses.
- Indigenous Spares development.
- R & M expenses-Textiles.
- No. of indigenous spares developed.
- Ensure compliance to the spare inventory policy norms.
- Revisit and review the spare stock levels.
- Indigenous development of spares.
- Review of NPA spares.
- No. of technical Standard developed.
- No. of Indigenized spares developed.
- NPA spares-Textile.
- Encourage formation of PSP and QCC teams.
- Recommend teams for external and internal competitions.
- No. of QCCs formed and completed.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Textiles / Garments / Accessories
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical, Diploma - Any Specialization
Athena Consultancy Services
Recruiter Name:Karamvir Singh
Contact Company:Athena Consultancy Services