- Create and maintain optimal data and model dataOps pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and cloud-based big data technologies from AWS, Azure and others.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and strategic customers/partners.
- Create tool-chains for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and machine learning experts to strive for greater functionality in our data and model life cycle management systems.
- Support dataOps competence build-up in Ericsson Businesses and Customer Serving Units.
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A. As Per Industry Norms
Functional Area:IT Software - DBA, Datawarehousing
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Software/tools:Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Data and Model pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, Dataiku, etc.
- Stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Athena Consultancy Services
Recruiter Name:Rukmani Karakoti
Contact Company:Athena Consultancy Services