To ensure timely compliances of Taxation, Legal & statutory compliances & timely preparation of reports for further analysis & review.
Challenges of the role:
(a) On time receipt and consolidation of data as the incumbent has a high dependency on others.
(b) Ensuring accuracy of the numbers being fed into the management information system.
(c) Ensure timely compliances.
- GST- Preparation & compilation of returns.
- Custom Duty- Timely update for changes in duty & other law related changes as per custom notification to management.
- Preparation of Qtrly Job work returns.
- Timely look the system issues & highlight to IT teams for solution.
- MEIS export scheme- Application for export incentive under MEIS.
- Advance Authorization- Preparation of monthly tracker of pendency for redemption of AL.
- Timely update the status on all legal cases.
- Timely coordination with Legal & taxation team
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Athena Consultancy Services
Recruiter Name:Karamvir Singh
Contact Company:Athena Consultancy Services