Educational Qualification: Graduate (Mechanical)
Experience: 4 to 6 years
- Packaging & integrating Engine systems into a vehicle
- Conceptualize & detailed design of Engine peripheral systems like Exhaust, Cooling, Intake, Fuel, After treatment systems, Engine mounting systems meeting Quality, Cost and Delivery targets
- Engine layout and integration for Tractor
- 3D and 2D drawings of all engine systems, assembly, sub assembly and components.
- Drawing release in team center as per SOP.
- Very good knowledge of GD&T and tolerance stackups.
- Achieving all project targets concerning product, quality, cost, investments.
- Working with CFT for all issue resolution.
- Ensure design should meet DFM & DFA.
- Develop DFMEA of engine systems and components.
- Managing the product development including requirement analysis, finalizing specifications, designing, prototype development and testing activities.
- Facilitating development of concept parts/ modifications of existing components and generating samples for new technology, VAVE.
Passport is Mandatory for this Job.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Luna Mukherjee
Contact Company:Athena Consultancy Services