Educational Qualification: Graduate (Electrical)
Experience: 4 to 6 years
- Design & Development of Wiring harness and networking systems
- Design and development of wiring harness related parts like fuse/relay boxes, junction boxes, protectors, guides etc.
- Do layouts of wiring harness in DMU and define routing and clamping strategy.
- Wiring harness child parts 3D data creation & linking with Capital database.
- Preparation of SOR, Concept sheets, DRs, DFMEAs & DVPs
- Work in CFTs to resolve manufacturing, part quality and field issues.
- Support for proto built, testing & validation.
- Part life cycle management.
- Hands on experience of Creo Electrical module software for wiring harness design & logic creation.
- Knowledge of other Electrical and Electronic systems like Infotainment, Starting & Charging, etc.
- Knowledge of circuit schematic & design calculations
- Exposure to New Product Development process as part of CFT member with experience of one product life cycle from concept to SOP.
- Knowledge of communication protocols like CAN,LIN, KWP diagnostic protocol will be an added advantage
Passport is Mandatory to Apply for this Job.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Luna Mukherjee
Contact Company:Athena Consultancy Services